photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Monday, June 10, 2013

Prepping Meals and Cooking in Bulk

I wanted to highlight a system that has really benefited me in eating healthy.  To tell someone to just eat healthy meals is not enough, you must plan these meals out.  In my experience the time that I am most vulnerable to make a bad food decision is when I have nothing healthy planned out and I must quickly decide on an impulse what I am going to eat.  That is the trap that people get caught up in with fast food or even at home when they have no dinner planned and decide to throw a frozen pizza in the oven.  I usually choose Sundays as my day to cook two to three meals in bulk.  I like to pick meals that will freeze nicely and store for a good length of time.  Today I decided to make a recipe that I learned from the Ultimate Reset.  This was their take on pinto beans and rice and it is very tasty when you combine the right spices.




Here are some examples of some of the meals that I like to prepare in advance and cook in bulk:

Healthy Venison Chili

Chicken, Broccoli, and Couscous

Vegetable Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment