photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

Meeting Darin Olien

I had the opportunity to meet Darin Olien, the co-creator of The Ultimate Reset and Shakeology, at this years Coaches Summit.


Meeting Darin Olien




It was great having the chance to tell Darin in person what an impact his programs have had on me.  I told him how I introduced Shakeology into my daily regiment back in January and it was the catalyst that jump started my healthy eating and nutrition.  I also shared my experiences with the Ultimate Reset 21 day cleanse and how that program changed the way I looked  at food.  I think it is important to share my experience with Darin so he knows just how much of an impact these two products have had on my life.  During the Coaches Summit it was revealed that Vanilla Shakeology was to finally be released after being in the works for over two years.  I was able to sample Vanilla Shakeology several times at Summit and this was one of my favorite flavors that I have tried.  It is very versatile and a great base shake to mix other ingredients to manipulate the flavor.








No comments:

Post a Comment