photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Conclusion of The Ultimate Reset 21 Day Cleanse

Yay it's over!  I lasted 21 days on Beachbody's Ultimate Reset cleanse.  I'm not going to lie, it was tough and full of ups and downs, but overall it was an overwhelmingly positive experience!  I went into this program wanting to lose weight and learn to cook new and healthy recipes.  I accomplished this and more!  I have learned lessons during this program that I am going to keep with me for a long time.  I found out things about my body and what type of foods fuel me and how to efficient feed myself.  I realized that animal proteins aren't the end all be all and that plant proteins are a great option.  My weight fluxuated during this program and it dropped to as low as 186lbs, but by the end I was 188lbs and 16 pounds lighter then when I started.  





Here is the breakdown of the foods I had on day 21:


Breakfast

The last fruit plate I will be having for breakfast for awhile.  I am excited to be getting back to my Chocolate Vegan Shakeology mixed with 6oz almond milk, 4oz water, frozen banana, ice, and a spoonful of natural peanut butter.

Lunch


For lunch I had the Jicama-Avocado salad and the Morocco Carrot Salad with smoked tempeh.  This lunch was just ok and I wouldn't take it over my microgreen salad and avocado.

Dinner


Today's dinner was some roasted veggies and a cucumber-avocado soup.  The veggies were not surprisingly delicious and roasting them is my new favorite way to have veggies.  The same cannot be said about the soup...I tried it chilled as directed and also warmed and I didn't like it either way.  This one will not be made again.


So that is it, no more Ultimate Reset!  I am working on developing a meal plan to follow moving on from here and it will definitely include some of my favorite reset meals.  I start the Insanity program tomorrow and plan on following the meal plan structure that they recommend: Five small meals a day.  I hope everyone enjoyed reading this blog and joining me on this 21 day journey.  If you have any questions or want to know how to get the Ultimate Reset for yourself, please contact me.

Thanks!
-Hunter
hunterchatters@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment