photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thanks Ultimate Reset!

Today my tshirt came in from Beachbody for completing the Ultimate Reset program.  I am starting to build a collection of Beachbody tshirts from all the programs I am completing.  I feel like these are little trophies showing all the hard work I have put into this new lifestyle I have adopted.  This particular program is very special to me because it is so different from all the others.  I wasn't waking up at 5am to get a P90X or Insanity workout in.  I wasn't even working out at all!  This one was more of a mental workout and really challenged me to make the right food choices.  The lessons and skills I learned during this program have better prepared me for handling my nutrition during the future challenges I face.


If you are ready to tackle the idea of getting in shape, but don't know where to start with eating a healthy and clean diet, then this is the program you should start with.  Getting in shape takes more then working out hard and having the support of others.  You have to know what to feed you body and how to prepare healthy meals.  Visit my website for more information about Beachbody's Ultimate Reset.  www.myultimatereset.com/hchatt




No comments:

Post a Comment