photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Monday, May 6, 2013

Insanity Day 1 Fit Test

Damn it feels good to break a sweat again!  After 21 days on the Ultimate Reset I finally get to go back to working out.  Most people would slowly transition into something less intense after not working out for so long, but not me!  I'm going all out and pushing myself to new limits!  Today is day 1 and I started out with the fit test.  I have never done Insanity before so I don't know if my numbers are impressive, but I gave it everything I had.  Check it out:






2 comments:

  1. Great job! Your numbers are YOUR numbers! You will greatly improve as you move along the program! You will be amazed by the end of 60 days! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I already know that I am going to love this program and get GREAT results!

    ReplyDelete