photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 18

Today was another good day on the Ultimate Reset.  My weight stayed the same at 187lbs pounds, but I'm still hoping to make it to 184lbs and have a 20lb loss by the end of this program.

Breakfast



Another fruit plate and another great start to the day.  Fruit has never tasted this good and I think it is because of the lack of processed sugars in my diet now.

Lunch


For lunch I had a microgreen salad with avocado on top and a sweet potato.  I have loved sweet potatoes for a long time and the microgreen salad is always good so this was a great combination.

Snack


I found myself wanting to eat again later in the day and so I went with a fast and simple snack option.  A cup of blueberries is a great easy fix for when you want a snack but don't feel like preparing anything.

Dinner
               

Dinner tonight was roasted fennel and asparagus.  This was one of the easiest dinners I have made on the reset.  I just chopped up the fennel and tossed it and asparagus in olive oil and baked them.  This was my first time eating fennel and I really liked it.  I could definitely see myself eating this dinner again in the future.

So day 18 is done and I only have a couple more days left.  This has been a great experience and I'm looking forward to finishing up strong!





No comments:

Post a Comment