photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 17

Today was a great day on Beachbody's Ultimate Reset!  My weight is still 187lbs, but I feel energized and happy and I enjoyed todays meal options much more then yesterdays.

Breakfast



Fruit for breakfast never gets old.  I think this is the best way to start the day when you wake up hungry and thirsty...this really hits the spot!

Lunch


For lunch I made a Moroccan Carrot Salad that I put on top of my microgreen salad that I have made in bulk.  This lunch tasted great and filled me up no problem.

Snack


For a snack I made up some toasted millet and added avocado and salsa to the dish.  After I snapped this picture I mixed all three of these ingredients together and it was an awesome combination!

Dinner


Dinner on day 17 called for roasted Delicata Squash, but I couldn't find that type of squash so I substituted acorn squash.  I was shocked by how filling this dinner was.  I was nearly full after finishing the first half of squash, but it was so tasty I finished both!

I am blown away that I am able to maintain a fruit and vegetable based diet without going crazy.  Eating this way is not as hard as I would have imagined.  I am realizing that the reason this is working for me is because of the structure of the diet.  When I have my meals laid out for the day and I don't have to make a decision, I seem to not miss the things I'm not eating.




No comments:

Post a Comment