photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Review

So today is day 19 and I am nearly finished with my Beachbody Ultimate Reset experience.  I had some free time and wanted to give a recap about the last 19 days and also give people a clear idea of how the program works.  Also I wanted to share some personal information about how I have been responding this last week.  I had a scary moment happen last night where I got up off the couch and took a couple steps and then passed out.  I have never had that happen to me before and it was pretty scary.  I realized that I have been probably eating at too much of a calorie deficit and that I need to increase my portion sizes and also re-introduce more grains to my meals.  Here is my video talking about the last 19 days:

-I misspoke and said day 18, but today is day 19- 
**The sound was recorded low so please turn up your volume**

1 comment: