photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 19

After what happened yesterday I decided that today I would try increasing the portion sizes of my meals.  First thing I did was weigh in and I was 186lbs.  That puts me at 18lbs lost so far.  I have a feeling that number is going to go up because I plan on eating more and getting more calories in me so I don't feel light headed.

Breakfast



A nice big plate of fruit.  I added a little more of everything and it was very satisfying.

Lunch


Lunch today was a microgreen salad and some smoked tempeh with toasted millet.  

Snack


I modified the snack options and opted to add a slice of whole grain toast with some almond butter.  

Dinner 


Dinner was roasted beets with coconut collard greens and baked tempeh.  I increased the portion sizes of all three components on this plate and it definitely filled me up!

So overall I would say today was a better day on the reset.  I'm going to try to stick with the program and just add to the portion sizes along the way to make sure I get enough calories in.



No comments:

Post a Comment