photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 20

This program is almost done!!  Today I woke up and my weight has gone up for the first time in the program.  I increased my portion sizes yesterday and it jumped me back up to 187lbs, but I don't care.  I feel much better and I went with the larger portion sizes again today.

Breakfast


Today I added raspberries instead of blueberries to my fruit plate and it was a great addition.

Lunch


For lunch I had a salad with smokey tempeh, toasted pumpkin seeds, and avocado on top.

Snack


My snack today was a slice of whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter.

Dinner


Dinner called for a vegetable stir fry, but I kinda created my own dish with some left overs.  I stir fried a bunch of veggies and then through some let over millet into it.  On the side was some of the coconut collard greens from last night.

Tomorrow is my last day of the program!  I am excited to take my final pictures and measurements and say goodbye to the Ultimate Reset.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So proud of you! Can't wait to hear about your final results. : )

    ReplyDelete