photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 16

Today the scale read 187lbs so I'm still staying steady at that weight.  I'm really looking forward to finishing up this program because I'm ready to add some different variety to my diet.  So far I'm not overly enthusiastic about phase three.  The elimination of grains and legumes is making these meals less appealing.  Today's dinner for example was cauliflower and kale...not so exciting.

Breakfast



Plate full of fruit = WIN!

Lunch


For lunch I had my favorite salad.  I made a bunch of this in bulk that should last me three or four days.  I don't think I will get tired of this one especially with the toasted pumpkin seeds and some sliced avocado.  Also the Ultimate Reset has taught me some amazing homemade salad dressing recipes...no need to buy the store bought crap again.

Dinner


So this dinner was made up of cauliflower and kale and it was pretty disappointing   I feel full after eating this, but it just wasn't a very exciting meal.  This one will not be going on my post reset list of meals to make.

Breakfast and lunch were solid today, but dinner left much to be desired.  Hopefully the week will improve in meal selections.




No comments:

Post a Comment