photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 10

So I got on the scale first thing this morning and my weight has remained 193lbs.  No weight loss for today, but I'm okay with that.  I am still feeling energized, refreshed, and ready to take on day 10.

Breakfast



I'm so happy to be back to the plate of fruit!  Yesterday's chickpea breakfast was not how I like to start my day, but a plate full of delicious fruit is always a welcome sight.

Lunch


Today's lunch was a greek salad and more of yesterday's dinner which was sweet potato and roasted red pepper bisque.  The salad was really good and for some reason I liked the soup better today then I did yesterday.  This lunch left me feeling really full and content.

Snack


For a snack I went with the miso soup.  The flavor of this soup is only so-so, but all that liquid in my stomach really helps with the hunger in that gap till dinner.  So snack option was a mission accomplished.

Dinner



I've learned to not be quick to judge the recipe until I try it and this one was no different.  It was a quinoa-lentil pilaf and steamed broccoli.  When I first read that I didn't exactly jump for joy, but once I started sauteing the vegetables and added the paprika, cumin, and turmeric it really brought this dish to life.  The smell it was giving off while I was making it had me convinced that this one was going to be a winner.  It didn't disappoint as I enjoyed every last bite.  I'm writing this blog two hours later and I'm still feeling very full. 

So 10 days down and 11 days to go.  I am definitely in the reset groove and everything is coming together nicely.  I have taken special precautions to try to not put myself in situations where I would have a misstep and eat or drink something that isn't on the Ultimate Reset.  The weekends are always a challenge, but I try my best to plan ahead.  I'm still down 11 pounds and am shooting for my goal of 20 pounds by the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment