photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 6

The weight keeps coming off with the Ultimate Reset!  I jumped on the scale first thing this morning and I am down to 197lbs.  That is a total of 7 pounds in 5 days of the reset.  I don't know what to expect anymore because I didn't think I would lose that much weight that fast.  This program really works!

Breakfast



 Today I got to try a couple new things including baked tempeh for my breakfast.  This breakfast took a lot of prep including creating a marinade for the tempeh and then letting it sit for an hour.  Then I had to bake the tempeh and it smelled really really good while it was baking.  I also had avocado and a mixture of steamed kale and spinach.  I'm kinda embarrassed about the picture of my avocado as it had definitely over ripened over the past few days, but it was still edible.  The tempeh its self didn't have that much taste, but when I ate it with the avocado it was a good combo.

Lunch



Lunch consisted of a couple familiar items: quinoa salad and microgreen salad.  Both are good and easy to make and keep me full till dinner.  In fact, because breakfast took me awhile to make, everything got pushed back later into the day.  So this lunch keep me full past my snack and right up to dinner.

Dinner



The dinner for day 6 is a roasted root medley and a zucchini-cashew soup.  I have been looking forward to this dinner since I started the reset and it didn't disappoint!  Easily my favorite meal so far in the reset.  This was super easy to make and tasted amazing.  The soup was good, but needed a bit more salt and then it was great.  I plan on cooking this often after I finish the reset.

I made a short video where I talk about my concerns with the small portions, but Beachbody proves to know better yet again...I feel full and content from that much food.







No comments:

Post a Comment