photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 12

Day 12 of Beachbody's Ultimate Reset starts off great with another pound lost on the scale.  I am down to 192lbs from the 204lbs at the start.  So 12 days and 12 pounds lost...not bad!

Breakfast



Today's breakfast was the familiar fruit plate.  I love this breakfast and I don't think I will get sick of it anytime soon!

Lunch


The hearty vegetable miso soup makes another showing, this time as my lunch.  The picture doesn't do this justice because all the onions floated to the top.  This thing is chock full of veggies and flavor and I really get full from this meal.  Along with the soup was my microgreen salad and that one is always a winner.

Dinner


For dinner I ate roasted beets and coconut collard greens.  I was supposed to have millet with this meal, but I missed that ingredient when I was making this meal and only noticed it later after I finished dinner.  I was shocked by how tasty the coconut collard greens were.  Super easy to make and really really good.  The roasted beets were great too!  This dinner is definitely something I would make again after I finish the Ultimate Reset.

That's it for day 12.  Today was a challenge because I went out of town to visit family and had to bring along all my Ultimate Reset supplies and groceries.  That is also why my dinner picture looks different then the others.  I'm spending the weekend with family and will stay committed to the Ultimate Reset.



No comments:

Post a Comment