photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 2

Today I woke up and the first thing I did was hop on the scale.  Yesterdays starting weight was 204lbs and today's was 201lbs!  Three pounds down after the first day...sounds good to me!  After that I drank a big glass of water and started making my breakfast.



Breakfast

Today's breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts.  I also had a small dish of yogurt with some maple syrup on top.  This breakfast was both filling and delicious.  The sweetness of the blueberries and the maple syrup were much appreciated considering this diet lacks a lot of sweetness.  But I do notice that removing processed sugars and sweets allows my palate to appreciate the natural sugar found in a blueberry.  Good stuff!

Lunch

Lunch consisted of a Greek salad with chicken on top.  The salad was made up of romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, kalmata olives, and pine nuts.  The dressing was another home made creation compliments of the Ultimate Reset recipe.  My blender is getting a workout considering I used it for blending my Shakeology 90% of the time prior to this.  As for the salad, well I'm not a fan of cucumbers or tomatoes, but I sucked it up for this because I knew they were good for me.  The dressing tasted good, but the flavor was intense.  Overall not my favorite lunch, but it did keep me feeling full till about 3:30pm.

Snack

So I was feeling pretty full after my lunch, but after enough time passed I did feel the urge to eat again.  I thought to myself, "Why not you bought a bunch of veggies and hummus anyways" so my snack choice was simple today.

Dinner

Today's dinner was a Southwestern Veggie Taco.  This taco was a corn tortilla with black beans and brown rice down the middle.  Then I had salsa and guacamole on the sides.  Accompanying that was a nice portion of steamed kale with pine nuts and lemon juice squeezed on top.  This dinner was really tasty!  I could have eaten another one of those tacos easily, but after finishing up my body told me it was just enough.  As I write this 3.5 hours have passed since dinner and I still feel content.

So overall today was another great day on the Ultimate Reset.  I am very satisfied with these meals I am making and happy to be losing weight so rapidly.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that you are posting pictures of all your meals. They all look so good and clean! It makes the thought of going on the reset a little less "scary" when I get to see all the good stuff you are eating. I was afraid that I would be starving by the end of day 1 - but it looks like you are getting enough food. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete