photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 15

Today was a very hectic day and unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to take pictures of lunch or dinner.  On a more positive note, I weighed in at 187lbs this morning down from 189lbs yesterday.  Today marked the first day of the final phase of the Ultimate Reset.  Phase 3 is called Restore and this week will eliminate grains and legumes to focus on a simple, cleansing, fruit and vegetable based diet.  The portions of vegetables will increase due to the lack of grains.  All of the breakfasts will be fruit plates from this point on.

Breakfast




Today started out with a plate of fresh and tasty fruit.  This will never get old...my body is craving this upon waking up!

Lunch

Unfortunately I had some car troubles and was forced to pack my lunch and go without snapping a photo.  My lunch called for an asian cabbage salad with miso soup and avocado.  I already had some microgreen salad pre-made in bulk, so I chose that option with sliced avocado on top.  

Dinner

Dinner today was a baked sweet potato and garlic veggies.  When I finished cooking this dish and went to snap a pic, I noticed my phone battery was at 3% and it was too low to take a pic.  So I didn't want my food to get cold and I opted to pass on the picture.  The dinner was really good, but I wish I had made more veggies.

So today was a bit crazy, but I still managed to lose weight and eat right.  I should be back on track tomorrow with taking pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment