photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 13

I was shocked this morning when the scale read 189lbs. Yesterday's weight was 192lb and I wasn't expecting a drop like that! This program is proving its effectiveness daily.  Since starting the Beachbody programs I have lost 36lbs and I went from wearing 38 size pants to now wearing much smaller.  In honesty I'm not sure what my pant size is because I'm still wearing my 36 pants with a belt:







Breakfast



Today's breakfast was chickpeas squashed with olive oil and lemon juice, steamed spinach, and avocado.  The chickpeas were an improved this time around by preparing them in a blender instead of mashing them with my fork.  They are also better when warmed up too.  Over all I wouldn't take this breakfast over my plate of fruit, but it isn't so bad either.

Lunch


For lunch I had a microgreen salad topped with roasted beets and pumpkin seeds.  Sorry about the blurry picture, but I was in such a hurry to eat this that I didn't even double check to see how the picture turned out.  This was a very tasty lunch, but I didn't like having to make the beets again.  Next time make a larger portion at dinner so that you have quick left overs.

Dinner


This was the meal I have been looking forward to!  For starters, I have never had Kabocha squash or even heard of it for that matter.  The filling on the squash was a garlic tahini paste and was oh so yummy!  This dinner will definitely be on the post reset recipe list.

I'm still in shock by how quickly I blew through 199lb-190lb range.  This diet is feeding my body nothing but clean whole food ingredients and my body is thanking me with more energy, clarity, and weight loss.  Today I watched the documentary "Forks over Knives" and it really made me think about what my diet is going to look like in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment