photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 9

So another day and another pound lost.  I weighed in at 193lbs putting my total weight loss at 11 pounds since starting the Beachbody Ultimate Reset.  I'm thinking the weightloss is going to slow down, but I don't know when.  I am going to shoot for losing 20lbs by the end of the program.


I wanted to do a quick video and talk about the new supplement I have been taking on week 2.  Detox:





Breakfast


This breakfast was my least favorite so far.  It was some mashed up chickpeas flavored with lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic.  This was neither tasty or satisfying, but I ate it and powered through.

Lunch


Lunch was a microgreen salad and the pinto beans and rice recipe from yesterdays dinner.  Nothing new in this lunch, but it was still very good.  I'm a really big fan of this bean and rice recipe and the microgreen salad has long been a favorite of mine.  So the Ultimate Reset is redeemed from breakfast...for now.

Snack


My snack option today was a cup of blueberries.  This hit the spot and got me over the hunger I was feeling between lunch and dinner.

Dinner


Dinner today was a sweet potato and roasted red pepper bisque and roasted asparagus with slivered almonds.  This dinner was really good and I could eat that roasted asparagus several times a week easily.  The soup was pretty good, but seemed to be lacking something that a soup on a normal diet would have.  I could definitely tell it was a healthy soup, but still good.

That wraps up Day 9 of the Ultimate Reset!  It is still crazy to think I'm eating a fully vegetarian diet now.  If someone would have told me I would be eating vegetarian and I would be content with what I was eating I wouldn't have believed them.  This is a powerful program!




No comments:

Post a Comment