photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 14

No change of weight when I jumped onto the scale today.  I am steady at the 189lb mark and I have a feeling that the weight loss is going to dramatically slow during the next phase that is coming up tomorrow.

Breakfast




Today's breakfast was the all too familiar fruit plate.  I love my fruit plate sooo much!  From now on if I am in a bind and on the go I know that a couple pieces of fruit will get me through my breakfast meal.

Lunch


For lunch I used one of my left over Kabocha squash and created a squash and coconut milk soup with a microgreen salad on the side.  This soup was very good, in fact I could have easily eaten three bowls of it.  That is the problem with this food tasting so good...I want to eat more of it!  But the portions are all designed to be the right amount for me and it works because I am not hungry after finishing my meals.

Dinner


Tonight's dinner was an edamame and roasted corn succotash with lemon kale on the side.  This dinner was easy to make, but took a little while to prepare everything.  I could definitely see myself eating this again sometime and this would make a great meal to make 4 or 6 servings at a time so that I can store it and have it on the go if need be.




No comments:

Post a Comment