photo BeachbodySignup_zps109f0313.png  photo LikeonFacebook_zps11001938.png photo FollowInstagram_zpsd5733225.png  photo OrderShakeology_zps5ff64224.png

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Ultimate Reset Day 5

So today is day 5 on the Ultimate Reset and my weigh in this morning revealed no weight loss.  I am still at 198lbs down from 204lbs at the start.  Today was a little bit of a challenge because I was running around town taking care of things.  I didn't get time to eat my snack in between lunch and dinner and I was definitely hungry by the time dinner rolled around.

Breakfast



Today's breakfast was a quinoa rice cereal with half an apple, walnuts, and some maple syrup.  While I was making this slop I was convinced that I wasn't going to like it, but the addition of the crunch walnut and the sweetness of the maple syrup really saved this dish.  It was really good and filling.

Lunch


For lunch I had a raw veggie plate with hummus, carrots, string beans, red bell pepper, and some salsa.  It called for chopped tomatoes but I'm just not feeling all the tomatoes, but I can stomach salsa so I did the switcharoo.  On the side was a bowl of quinoa salad.  The quinoa salad had chopped cucumber and tomato in it.  I can handle the tomato if it is masked in something else, but not by itself.

Dinner


I knew from reading ahead yesterday that today's dinner was stir fry vegetables like yesterday, but it had miso soup on the side.  Well when I made it home I read the wrong recipe and made the dinner from day 4 again.  Oh well I wasn't off by much, just made a salad instead of a soup and quinoa instead of brown rice.

So today was a little hectic, but I stayed committed to the Ultimate Reset.  Before the reset I would have given into hunger while I was out and bought some food somewhere.  It's going to take more then that to get me off track.  I really want to get the best results possible and stay true to this program.



No comments:

Post a Comment